Have I introduced myself before?

Guest ~HG~

Guest ~HG~

Personaly I am not sure but if I have thats fine and if not, this introduction is not so much about me but you and Glenn who has put this forum together for you to enjoy.

There was a point in my life where I had such a love affair with phpBB that I had 14 forums on the go. .............. that is now down to 5 and am still looking to cut it back to 1 or 2 because the amount of work Administrators (such as Glenn) put into the forums and websites, is ........... well really .................. unbelievable.

To all of you that frequent this site (I know I do) I can only say one thing and that is the Admin team that run it give you hundreds of hours of service that you may never even see so please make sure you enjoy every moment of everyting you do on this forum and if you feel something needs to be changed then sure, talk to Glenn about it in a PM and if he is in agreeance with you and can accomodate what you want to see, I have no doubt he will look into implementing it.

It is not easy to be a Forum Administrator and satisfy every member and from what I can see on this site in particular, Glenn does it very well and he should be commended for his work.

Guest Glenn

Hi ~HG~

Wow 14 forums. Don't know how you could manage all that. Even 5 would be hard. I know that even 1 is more than enough for me right now but having just 1 means that I can put a lot more time and effort into building it up.

Forums are not only successful because of administrators, it's the members who make it what it is.

Thanks for your comments, they are truly appreciated.