Introduction.

Guest straitman

Guest straitman

Hi all,

I discovered this forum today from a link on the Australian Frequent Flyer forum. Of course I’m still learning how your forum works but feel that you have a lot to offer to me and I may have a little in return.

I’ve been around aviation for over 40 years now so feel I know my way around some what, but there are always new things to pick up. I live in Gippsland and have done so for the last 26 years. Prior to that I was in the RAAF for some years at a variety of bases.

I look forward to getting to know people here.

Regards,

Bill.

Bill

I am sure you have stuff to offer, we welcome all members here to TAA and we are a very friendly bunch.

I am on holidays from work and I am currently at Sale for a couple of weeks. Once again welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here :)

Just look out for Chainy he is scary :)

Hi Bill and welcome to TAA

Looking forward to reading some contributions from. If you need any help feel free to ask, we are a very helpful bunch of people 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Guest straitman
BillI am sure you have stuff to offer, we welcome all members here to TAA and we are a very friendly bunch.

I am on holidays from work and I am currently at Sale for a couple of weeks. Once again welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here :)

Just look out for Chainy he is scary :)

Hi Bill and welcome to TAALooking forward to reading some contributions from. If you need any help feel free to ask, we are a very helpful bunch of people 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Thanks Robbo & Glenn, the welcome is appreciated.Robbo,

How long are you in Sale for and how well do you know the area?

regards,

Bill

Bill

My family is from around that area I will be heading off tomorrow then I will be in Sydney towards the end of the week then im not sure where my roster sends me next.

I know a couple of roulette boys well one but he is now on the C-17

Guest straitman
BillMy family is from around that area I will be heading off tomorrow then I will be in Sydney towards the end of the week then im not sure where my roster sends me next.

I know a couple of roulette boys well one but he is now on the C-17

Give me a yell when you are back in the area if you wish.

Guest Darren Masters

Echoing others comments, welcome to the forum Bill 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif Anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask. Look forward to your contributions.