RA-Aus HUMAN FACTORS, GENERIC PILOT PROFICIENCY PROGRAMME

Guest Glenn

The new RA-Aus pilot training sylabus requires all RAA pilots to undergo the above training programme. Current students must do the training before their pilot certificate will be issued and current pilot certificate holders must undergo the training before their cert. will be renewed [ie. within the next two years]

It is strongly recommended that ALL, both GA and RAA, pilots participate in these sessions because they will be examined on the course content either shortly or sometime over the next two years. Note; It is very likely that GA renewals will incorporate this or a similar requirement soon.

Does anyone know more on this?

I was invited to a meeting at the airport last night for part 1 of a 2 part programme hosted by Paul Griffin from Canberra

The next meeting is next Thursday night. On completion pilots will receive a certificate to show that they have attended this programme.

Guest graham lea

Interestingly, I thought that this was part of the PPL theory course. If I recall it was not especially difficult and nobody should have any problems passing any examination on this matter.

Regards, Graham Lea

Guest graham lea

I don't know what happened but I am using dragon speaking to post my reply and it suddenly threw up a lot of numbers in green... which I can't get rid of! Sorry about that...

Graham Lea

Guest graham lea
arrrr one of those voice 2 text programs?They cannot understand me :)

Takes 10 minutes practice but arrghhh may not be well recieved :-)

Graham Lea

Guest OzChris

Yes Glenn - this is a requirement.

I am booking in to do mine - I was told it will take 6 hours to complete on a weekend, which included the exam. Nothing too hard :]

• 1 month later...