Paul Andronicou Extra 300S

Guest Darren Masters

Guest David C

Darren ... I still remember your flight with him at Cowra in the RV .. More particularly your face on landing !!! .... Good old days hey .. By the way Uncle Fred is flying his Sonnerai , he has put in a Jabiru motor and installed the Vee Dub engine in the KR2 he is now building , and he turned 73 a few months ago ... what a legend ..All the best mate ..

Dave C

Guest Darren Masters
Darren ... I still remember your flight with him at Cowra in the RV .. More particularly your face on landing !!! .... Good old days hey .. By the way Uncle Fred is flying his Sonnerai , he has put in a Jabiru motor and installed the Vee Dub engine in the KR2 he is now building , and he turned 73 a few months ago ... what a legend ..All the best mate ..Dave C

Yes, good old days mate definitely. Please give my regards to Uncle Fred and your family also. Good to see his is still using that enormous brain of his. Want something? Just ask Uncle Fred and he'll build it!

Guest David C
Want something? Just ask Uncle Fred and he'll build it!

Yes that's Fred all right .... Going down to Temora next Saturday for the RaAus Natfly with him ... He'll drive me mad with his constant talking and advise on everything , but what would I do without him ? .. Remember how he said he could build a Gyrocopter in a week !!! ....Good old Uncle Fred ..

Dave C

Guest Darren Masters
Yes that's Fred all right .... Going down to Temora next Saturday for the RaAus Natfly with him ... He'll drive me mad with his constant talking and advise on everything , but what would I do without him ? .. Remember how he said he could build a Gyrocopter in a week !!! ....Good old Uncle Fred ..Dave C

Ha ha yes I do mate. Mrs and I there for a rd trip 24th April until about the 5th May. I think we just miss Natfly :frown: