The 91yr Old Pilot ...

Guest David C

Guest David C

Please check out this clip from todays Ch9 morning show . http://today.ninemsn.com.au/videoindex.aspx?uuid=643ee735-1ec2-49e0-9728-d75f1d82b06c

I know this man personally , I was at the filming but kept a discrete distance , after all the last thing I want is the Immigration dept to see my face on TV ;).. This man , Mr David Archer is an inspiration to us all , at 91 yrs young and still having the drive and enthusiasm let alone the energy to undertake this project , the "Archer Superdiamond " Good old " Uncle Fred " is the Pom in the blue checked shirt giving advise as is the norm , like he does over at The Oaks airfield where he keeps his Sonerrai , he is as they say a "legend " and well known to Darren Masters as well . I think we should take our hats off to Mr Archer , a great man and such a true gentleman too ..The World needs more David Archers that's for sure ..

Dave C

Guest Darren Masters
Please check out this clip from todays Ch9 morning show . http://today.ninemsn.com.au/videoindex.aspx?uuid=643ee735-1ec2-49e0-9728-d75f1d82b06cI know this man personally , I was at the filming but kept a discrete distance , after all the last thing I want is the Immigration dept to see my face on TV ;).. This man , Mr David Archer is an inspiration to us all , at 91 yrs young and still having the drive and enthusiasm let alone the energy to undertake this project , the "Archer Superdiamond " Good old " Uncle Fred " is the Pom in the blue checked shirt giving advise as is the norm , like he does over at The Oaks airfield where he keeps his Sonerrai , he is as they say a "legend " and well known to Darren Masters as well . I think we should take our hats off to Mr Archer , a great man and such a true gentleman too ..The World needs more David Archers that's for sure ..

Dave C

Crikey, memories mate. "You want it, I'll build it". I don't think there are many with a brain quite like Uncle Fred. He is a unique one!