One way rentals

I have just purchased a Thruster (with trailer) which is based in Wollongong. I live in Cairns - you can see I have a bit of a problem! I do have an old ute which I think would just about make it down there and back - but I would rather fly commercial. I am having problems finding anywhere in the Sydney area that would rent me a car with a tow bar that I could drop off in Cairns. Plenty of cars for one way rental - but none with a tow bar. Some commercials with tow bars - but not for one way rentals.

If I could do it this way I am hopeful that I could have the time on the way back and have a lesson or two with Tony Hayes.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Regards

Scott

try standbycars.com.au then relocations then motor homes. Or go direct to the likesof appollo, Britz etc .I have use the former a number of times on the Cairns to Sydney corridor and for whatever reason the motor homes had towbars.

Mind you for $1 oer day and a few hundred $$ for fuel you could nearky afford to put a towbar on the relocation car and take it off at destination == most are only 4 bolts and seven wires. other options would be advertise on th elikes of Gumtree etc