TOSG Web Site Down

Guest TOSGcentral

Guest TOSGcentral

Please note that the TOSG web site is down.

I think someone has stuffed up the Domain renewal.

Naturally this happened just at the beginning of Easter so I cannot do anything about it probably until the middle of the coming week. Please bear with me, it will be back up and I am not closing down or anything.

Aye

Tony

Guest TOSGcentral

With welcome assistance from Ian the TOSG site is now up and running again.

Ian has now also tweaked it a bit so some long delayed uploads can now be made over the coming months.

Also a reminder folks that Ian donates use of this site to the entirely honorary and unfunded TOSG. This makes me particularly bitter when I read the comments accusing Ian of being a grasping individual entirely driven by selfishness!

Thanks again Ian

Up and running now that there's money in the Meter.

Nice to see that you are back on the airwaves, so to speak. Missed you Mate, I thought that I had finger trouble.

People are saying good things about the latest edition of the Bulletin #53, the Propellerhead interview with Antony Woodward and the tips went down really well.

Also requested are stories from Oz pilots who have made cross country flights. I am working on our UK pilots for similar tales, but if Oz pilots don't rise to the challenge we will conclude, sadly, that they don't like flying out of sight of their home field.

Just joking, but it would be great to hear of Oz pilot's adventures - I still have a Video of a great adventure by 3 single seat Thrusters up the east coast of Oz - if only we had some tales like that to put in the Bulletin.

Happy landings, Ted

Guest High Plains Drifter
...read the comments accusing Ian of being a grasping individual entirely driven by selfishness

koff..koff, (gagging on my beer) ....that musta been a hell of a thread Tony - please provide a link..006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif