Circuit Time

hey stewy.

that ah ha moment is a good one. i felt like it was never going to come... but when it did it was great. thats not to say that since then i havent had a few shockers (see my video on the forum ) but all in all each time i go up i get it just that little bit more. i love circuit training... i though i might get bored... but no chance. could do it all day if my instructor would let me. before you know it youll be doing your first solo...and let me tell you... THAT is AMAZING! did mine last week... and still cant believe it!

Rach

Yeh Rach you are right there it was great to get the feeling of doing one right, felt like I was improving every time but it just wasn't quite happening until yesterday. Still managed to stuff a couple up after that but nice to know you can actually do it right. Heading back up this arvo so we will see if it was a fluke or not I spose, a little bit more wind out there today so will keep me from getting to far ahead of myself.

• 4 weeks later...

Went up for a quick fly this evening did 4 circuits and had the best run in the air so far. All landings were good and felt like it all is starting to fall into place. Amazing how when you get the start of the circuit right it flows through to the end. Had my first go at engine failure on take off the other day gee that puts the wind up ya the first time around don't it!!!!

CFI tells me to study up on pre solo test over the next week while away mmm time will tell I suppose. Still having a ball though

Stewy