Solo Circuits - Bindoon, WA - J160C

sseeker

• ***PLEASE NOTE***

The camera angle is pretty deceiving - these are my first and last circuits of the 0.6hr solo I did. The first circuit was fine except the camera made it look like I was too far left, the last circuit was very out and I definitely rushed it however the other 3 circuits are fine.

This is video of 2 of 6 solo circuits I did on Sunday the 16th of May 2010 in a Jabiru J160C aircraft. Conditions were calm with winds slightly gusting but nothing too major. Volume was greatly reduced due to my cameras microphone being extremely sensitive. Please watch in HD and feel free to comment. I'll upload the rest of the circuits later as this file was 380MB alone just for the 720P HD ;)

Good stuff. Look forward to seeing the rest.

Been to Bindoon ... great bakery with excellent pies. And after spending a week there I had mandarins coming out of my ears.

Where's the airstirp in relation to the town?

Bob

Thanks everyone! :thumb_up:

Good stuff. Look forward to seeing the rest.Been to Bindoon ... great bakery with excellent pies. And after spending a week there I had mandarins coming out of my ears.

Where's the airstirp in relation to the town?

Bob

Hi Bob,

The airstrip is about 9km out of Bindoon via the Great Northern Hwy & Bindoon Dewars Pool Rd. Go through the town and keep heading North on the Great Northern, you'll reach a turn off for Toodyay and this is Bindoon Dewars Pool Rd. Keep going until you see the windsocks on the left hand side.

-Andrew