Hangar Space Wanted

• 2 weeks later...

Ring Geoff Eastwood at Goolwa - there are new hangars going up all the time and often people are looking to share or rent space out. Geoff may be able to put you in touch with someone.

Peter

Guest basscheffers

Taken the plunge and buying your own?

I'd give all the schools and/or clubs at those places a call; they probably know what's going on and who to talk to!

Thanks Peter and Bas,

Flew into YGWA last Thursday with Ron Hoey from Callington in his Savannah and viewed a hangar in progress and have been doing the sums as the same deal is also available at Rollo,s

Murray Bridge.

With an initial outlay of about 45k would need a 50/50 partner.

Will speak to Geoff re possible spots.

yes Geoff has been very proactive in improving the airport - lengthening the crosswind strips etc and is very supportive of ultralights - designed and builds the tyros, flies his replica spitfire, and supports the flying club.

I have a half share in a hangar and it has been just great.

Goolwa is a great place to have a plane - scenery is magic ( whale season soon as well) and weather generally good, with strips for all conditions, and there is generally always someone around without ever being over busy.

Cheers

Pete

Hi All

Peter is spot on about Geoff Eastwood being proactive at the Goolwa Airport. I remember the Airport before Geoff purchased it, and have witnessed the significant growth and ongoing improvments since.

Geoff is passionate about all aspects of aviation and is very supportive of all aviators which encourages a friendly atmosphere for all. I too have a Hangar Site earmarked as the Goolwa Airport is a great facility and the region lends itself to great flying.

See you there sometime...! By the way we have great coffee as well.

Best Regards

Ed

RA-Aus GRFS C.F.I.