Hello All, Looking for any Pilbara pilots

NWpilot

Guest studentbiggles

Pilbara pilots

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif NWpilot to the site....I have a pilot friend that works up in your neck of the woods who did his pilot training with us here @ Yren (Renmark) S.A......Great guy and I'm sure he would love to catch up with a fellow flyer up at the Pilbara. He'll be over this way in the next week or so, I'll pass on your post and get him to PM you when he arrives. :thumb_up:

In the mean time enjoy the site and all it has to offer.

Fly and Keep Safe:thumb_up:

Studentbiggles (Alley).....P.S. I might be comming over your way for work to in the not so far off future to keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

Hello Studentbiggles,

Thanks for passing on my info, i have not had much luck finding any pilots up here that fly for fun. When you get here you will notice that there are no RAAus planes in sight all the aviation up here is GA, but i still have the most fun in the sports cruiser and Jab's. Its just that i need to travel to Perth when i want to fly these types of planes.

Other wise i just hire the C-172.

Drop me a line when you get to town.

Welcome NWpilot,

See, its starting to work already. You should reach plenty of guys here with common interests.

Great to have you aboard, and as you no doubt realise, a C172 is not the cheapest way to have fun.

Rgds Planey

Hello Gordon, welcome to the site, i am only a newby myself to this site, I currently fly GA and RA Aus, both 3 axis and weight shift, Hope you enjoy your training, i have not flown the Tecnam but hear they are a great machine, i have flown the Sports cruiser, and Sports star if you venture up this way drop me a line or call in for a cuppa,

till then

Blue skies and smooth landings :)