Hi

Guest GordonM

Guest GordonM

Hi, I am Gordon Marshall CFI of Sky Sports Flying School located near York in Western Australia.

We teach on Airborne trikes and the mighty A22 Foxbat

Guest davidh10

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Gordon;

Lots of interesting threads and discussion to investigate and in which to participate.

I have to say I love flying my Airbourne trike:keen:

G'day Gordon and welcome to this forum,

I think I may have met you at Northam one Sunday morning probably 12 months ago when you landed in a trike and pulled up for a talk with Steve Vette. You had a student (I think) with you.

If you hear Steve's Thruster overhead on Saturday morning it will probably be me just moseying around for a stickybeak.

I like the look of the Foxbat and am thinking about booking a flight to see what I think.

Cheers,

Pud

Guest GordonM

G'Day Pud,

ya just gotta drop in for a coffee

Hi CFIcare, I have attached a photo that a friend of mine took a while back, I saw your post and just had to post it

4302677_CFIcare2.jpg.a617d54fd9648978b483c31a1212ad4a.jpg

G'Day Pud,ya just gotta drop in for a coffee

Hi CFIcare, I have attached a photo that a friend of mine took a while back, I saw your post and just had to post it

Sounds good Gordon,

Probably not this weekend as I'm giving my son a hand with some paving in Northam straight after my flight. I would like to take you up on the offer some time though:thumb_up:

Pud

Guest GordonM
Gordon,What is the altitude at your airfield and what is the frequency? Runway/s direction? It looks like 14/32 on Google Earth.

Pud

the runway in front of the hangars is 14/32 (1000mtrs) and in the paddock next door we have 17/35 (1500mtrs) and 10/28(1300 mtrs) all approximatly 1000 amsl We are on the VNC marked 'White Gum' and use 126.7

The interesting thing is that if you take off from YNTM using rwy 32 and do not deviate for 19.5 nm, you will end up pretty damn close to our strips

another interesting titbit is that the runway at YNTM is actually aligned 13/31