Ron

Guest RonDunn

Guest RonDunn

Hi.

Recently retired from operating a small RA-Aus flight school and am now restoring a VP1 to remain in the flying scene.

Do a lot of R/C scale model building.

Guest RonDunn

Thanks for the welcome.

Used to fly and instruct in sailplanes until 10 years ago. Also built a 13 meter wooden 'Duster' sailplane and a Corby Starlet many years ago.

Operated 2.2 Jabiru's in my flight school up until retiring for around 7000 hours over 15 years.

Main interest now is restoring the VP1. Main problem will be obtaining/building up a basic VW for it.

Cheers

Ron

Hi Ron

Welcome to the Forums! It's great to see you are still around. We never met but i have always known about you. I worked with your Sister in YMTG and flew 654 regularly before you had it. Have fun with your VP1 and enjoy the forums.

Best Regards

Ed

• 11 months later...
Guest The Brown 1

Gday Ronald Charles. I have just landed on this beaut site and the first name I spotted was yours; its a small world Ron. Tell Dorothy I am still waiting for another shipment of bikkies, ha. Re-validated my CASA medical yesterday as Quenton wants me to give him a hand. I am currently flying his beaut new Jab J230; I will give you a call when I am next coming over and take you for a spin. Cheers ... George