Kr2

NWpilot

G'day All, Just trying to do some research on a aircraft and have come across a KR2, does anyone out there fly one of these? if so can you let me know what you think. I believe they are slippery little buggers, but the extra extra speed will be good up here in the NW WA, as there is alot of distance to cover.

any info will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Bruce

Never flown one myself, although have also been interested on the bang for buck basis. Have attached a pdf with a fairly reasoned opinion, esp in relation to weight, only other negative I've heard is that the retractable versions really don't like heavy landings or rough fields. Be interested to see what the experts have to say.

Edit: Pdf exceeds site allowance:loopy: - send pm with email address and I'll mail it if you like.

G'day Spin, I will PM you for the info.

G'day BlackRod, I have had a look at the Cheetah and the Sierra and I tell ya, those things are Awesome looking machines,

I am a bit of a slacko, so i would be looking for something factory built, or buy the kit and get someone else to build for me.

one of the reasons I looked at the KR2, it was in the same sort of league as the Morgan but i could pick it up quite a bit cheaper, as the current owner does not get out in it much anymore.

I will continue to do my research and let you know what I decide,

Thanks.