Bathurst Radio Scanner - Live

pilotdave69

Hey all,

Those interested in listening to live radio from Bathurst area, can now do so from my website.

http://www.bathurstscan.com Link is on the main page.

What you will hear is Police, Ambo, Fire, SES, Rural Fire.

Many Aircraft channels also listed.

127.35 CTAF Bathurst

135.25 Melb FIS - for local traffic of Bathurst , eg REX approaching and leaving Bathurst

133.05 Brisbane Centre - High Level Traffic

122.75 Melb Centre - High Level Traffic

This will also host the Bathurst car races from 5th october to the 11th October.

Should hear all the V8 cars, Race Control , emerg services , Fire etc.

Listen in and let me know what you think.

Dave

HI mate, yes its all fine, there are literally thousands of streams all over the world, there are obviously some areas you cannot stream, phones etc. Not that you can hear them anyway.

Ive never had any trouble in all the years I have been doing this.

Cheers

Dave

OK ..I click on

""Air Traffic Bathurst . the only active things there are

Bathurst Airport info / Bathurst Webcam / Bathurst 1000 NOTAM

then it has all the freq...none of these are clickable.

Do I have to join or something ?

all a bit clunky...should be point and click...and enjoy. :confused:

Hi Steve, are you on http://www.bathurstscan.com the link should bring up this page Central West Police, Ambulance, Fire, ATC, and Rural Fire Service Live Scanner Audio Feed

The stream isnt listed in the Air traffic Bathurst page yet, but i will add the link in their now. I think i might of met you recently At CW flying, you being taught by Stuart. ?

I had a fly again today in the J160, crosswinds on 35, then 500ft circuits , that was fun. All very good learning.

Dave

Hey Steve, glad you got it all working. Thats strange as the link on the very front page of Bathurstscan.com doesnt require you to register on my site.. thats why i put it there for people to trial. I cant leave it on CTAF only there are hundreds of listeners not just keen on ATC. I believe Stuart might be setting one up for CTAF, were were talking about it the other day, probably will help him get it going . They have their own server now, so shouldnt be a problem.

Enjoy the listening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey all, the races are getting closer now.. Those keen on listening to the Air traffic on the Sunday morning of races, i will dedicate the stream for ATC on that morning. Probably on lock in 135.25, CTAF of 135.25, also 118.5, i believe parking is on 119.1 so might even lock that in. Later on that day, will then change stream back to the normal frequencies. I also have nearly setup a second stream dedicated to the Car races. Should be a good week.

Check out website for details.

There are reports of 2 x Bombardier Global Express jets parking at airport on Sunday 10th. I hope to get out their prior to it landing.

The Bombardier Global Express

Dave

Gday Dave,

I,m thinking about heading out to the airport on Sat for a look and to do some draught sealing on the Gazelle.

Might see you there if your going to be around.

I,ll be over at the hanger. 1st street 2nd hanger (green one) opposite Ward Air hanger

G'day Dave,

Why not add Bathurst to LiveATC ? It's one of my favourite sites and I also have the iPhone app. I use it to listen to YSSY and YSBK a lot.

Here's the link if you don't know about it : http://www.liveatc.net. There's a link on there to offer your feed to them. I don't know any of the pro's and cons but hey, publicity can't be that bad a thing. Right?

Cheers,

Scanner

yes , Live ATC a great site, known about it for awhile now.. always listened to the atc from many different cities . Not sure about adding my site to it, as i also have other traffic online apart from ATC. I would need to have 2 scanners operating all the time via 2 different feeds,.

Maybe one day could look at it. Central West flying were looking at adding CTAF Bathurst ontheir website, easily can be done, not sure if and when it would occur. I have CTAF and others online as you would hear via my live feed. I think this time of night ATC takes over, im listening at the moment and ATC never stops.

Even since Sundays bathurst race, my live feed has been popular with minimum 10 or so people online.

Good listening no matter where you are. with the approaching weather over next few days, the scanner will get rather busy with SES, Police, Ambo Fire, also Country energy, it covers a very large area in Central west, so log in and see what you hear.

If a major event happens, i will lock out the ATC so others can talk and people can hear whats going on .

Cheers

Dave

• 1 year later...