wiring for trim motor

bones

Ok now i dont mind playing with electrics, but this is not playing the way i want it too, might be a case of looking too hard, but i have a mind blank right now.

What i have is a infinity aerospace hand grip with 50 switches and 5000 wires(seems like it any way) coming out of it, i worked out the wires ect, eg for the trim i was going to use the 4 way rocker switch on top, but there is only 5 wires for it, after friggin with the multi meter, found out the switch connects the corrosponding wire to ground, there is no + wire to feed power in, the wiring diagram i have for the motor requires a + and - to go to the switch, so the switch can then reverse the polarity to suit the direction required.

Anybody wired one of these hand grips before, and can give me a SIMPLE schematic to work to?? i_dunno

Thanks

Ray Allen Company - Accessory Items[/url][/b]you wire the servo deck to the servo and the stick switch to the servo deck

pm me for more info

Ok any dealers for this type of thing in OZ?

Knew it was too simple to just hook it up 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif