Temora

Guest Wigg

We did our booking for NATFLY today, Temora seems to be all booked out, Junee as yet doesn't seem to have much booked in for Easter weekend. We also get an extra day next Easter as Anzac Day falls on the Monday 25th the public holiday for it appears to be on the Tuesday. Cheers Sue

Guest JRMobile

Not to Late

Just logged onto Welcome - Temora Visitor Information Centre - Accommodation, Events, Activities, Businesses, Services, Online Booking Service and did a accommadation search for April 21st / 3 nights. Found and booked a "Temora Airfield Cabin" :big_grin:

I think these are the 5 new cabins adjcent to the caravan park just up from the Areo Club.

Cheers

John

PS I did try the Patchwork Inn B&B and was told that it was booked out last Easter!

Papafox, You are just boasting now that it is approximately 2.5km from your house to the airfield. That really isn't fair as I have about 3.7km to go 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif.

I wonder if there are any people in town who might consider hosting one or two guests over the long weekend? Might be worth asking the question.

Cheers, Mathew