Dynamic map - Great air rally, Avalon tour and regatta

Guest peterf

Have a look at

maps if you are interested in seeing where and when the planes are planning to fly for these events. Select the event you are interested in from the first drop-down list, just above the map.

Guest peterf

The map may not display if you are running an older Mac with an older version of Safari. This seems to be a Safari problem and you should either upgrade to the latest version of Safari or run Firefox.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Peterf

I see that your map does not show "Brobenah" airfield 5 km from Leeton township which is RAA friendly, 600 acres, no landing charges and has no channels on the field. For details see the AOPA airfield book.

Regards

"Dallas" is not close to a town.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest peterf

You will be able to add it yourself

Hi Ross,

thanks for the info.

The purpose of the program is to allow anyone to add trips, waypoints etc... to share with others.

I'm almost finished upgrading the server and client program to allow you to add info using Google Earth. Pretty much the same interface as I was using last year, with more functionality added for sharing.

I'll do a post when the new version is available. Then you'll be able to add any missing info you feel needs to be there.

Cheers,

Peter

Hi PeterfI see that your map does not show "Brobenah" airfield 5 km from Leeton township which is RAA friendly, 600 acres, no landing charges and has no channels on the field. For details see the AOPA airfield book.

Regards

"Dallas" is not close to a town.