RV12 builders in Sydney Australia

stevie

Hi

I'm new to the group so I wish to say hi to all the fellow flyers. My name is Steve Brown and I'm the President of the Sport Aircraft Association of Australia Chapter 1 Builders Group. I have had an enquiry from a member about an RV12, specifically if there are any builders in Sydney. If anyone has information or some contact details re: this request that would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Steve

Thanks, however I have already checked this list and established Roger Russell as a builder in Sydney, but there are no contact details - so where can I find out how to contact him.

Thanks

Steve

And I'm only a few hours down the Hume in Queanbeyan. In fact, I'm hosting a SAAA Chapter 26 Builders Visit day this Sunday. Probably short notice but your member would be welcome to visit any time by arrangement. Just PM me.

I've finished the empennage and rear fuse and working on the wings. The forward fuse and finish kits are ordered (and paid for at a positive exchange rate through OzForex -017_happy_dance.gif.8a199466e9bd67cc25ecc8b442db76ba.gif) and should be on the water in a few weeks.

Mitch