First post

Guest bazmay

Guest bazmay

Hi to all on the list.

My name is Baz and I have been flying around 25 years ( most in GA ) and got into aircraft building in 1998 with a Zodiac 601 HDS and more recently with a Cobra Arrow. Like most, I decided to go ultralight after paying big bucks to keep my GA planes in the air and it was the best move I ever made. I am in N.S.W. and fly out of Narrandera Airport. I look forward to reading and contributing to the forum.

Cheers

Baz

G'day Baz - welcome to the forums.

Geez how do you put up with all the noise from Temora you lucky bast#$%.

Sooner or later I'm going to Temora (leg stretch at Narrandera), hope to catch up with you.

regards

Welcome to the Forums Baz. The Forums are a great source of all things Recreational Aviation. Are you going to NatFly 2007? We are looking forward to our annual event and it is speeding towards us! Hope to see you there.

Best Regards

Ed

Guest bazmay

Thanks heaps for the warm welcome.

Pete, Temora is something you must get to. The Museum is reaaly great along with seeing all those war birds actually flying.

Ed, unfortunately I have to go to a wedding over Easter so won't get to Narromine but hopefully my Cobra will be on display at the Cobra site. I had a leg of the undercarriage collapse recently and it is at the factory being replaced at the moment but should be done before Easter and they will take it up to Narromine.

I look forward to being a part of this group.

Baz

Guest Roger

Hey Barry,

Nice to see another YNAR pilot.

Lots to see and do here especially for new pilots like me. Enjoy.....

Roger