J.P.I Fuel Scan™ 450

rotor

I've been bouncing emails to JPI for a week now and even queried a few local suppliers and still I'm no closer to an answer :DirtDOG:

I'm running from 2 tanks - front and back through a FS2020 Duplex Fuel Selector.

Can some one enlighten me as to whether the J.P.I Fuel Scan™ 450 will do fuel injected systems?

And if it can't then an alternative please ..........

Yes it can...........you need 2 transducers..........1 for fuel going to engine, 2nd one on returning unused fuels to tank. The 450 then does the calculations and gives you actual fuel being used

Use the ozy supplier..........saves messin around, cost is almost the same as yank supplier. ( about $1100 ) Drop me a "PM", i will forward you the manual etc ( email it to you )

These JPI 450's are really good .........tells you all sorts of good info regarding your fuels.

hey fancy meetin u here fella

So as I said no one wants to tell me about em and realise you bought this for your machine - do the two transducers come or did u buy seperately ??

Will try to call you tonight at work ....

• 2 months later...

Update ....

Couldn't get a JPI 450 to suit a fuel injected ea81 because of the return line back from the rail to the tank. I dont know much about the fuel injected aviation motors but they must not have a return line I'm guessing ...