What's involved in becoming an RA-Aus Ground Theory Instructor?

Guest davidh10
...Also, not all teachers hold a B. Education, there are some teachers at my school that don't hold that, they still teach, and they're quite good it at....

Probably varies from state to state. In Victoria schools are not allowed to employ a teacher without a B.Ed and of course there's a bunch of other pieces of paper they need too now, depending on the level at which they teach. At the end of the day, it is the knowledge, experience, manner, flexibility and motivation rather than pieces of paper that make a good teacher.

Best wishes and enjoy the journey.

Hmm Mr sseeker....Do you realise that you DONT NEED RAAus approval to teach theory. There is no requirement other than your expressed desire to obtain RAAus approval.

Nong

Nong,

I'm sure this would have its legal requirements. I highly doubt any FTF will let you give its students theory training without the endorsement (unless you were well qualified) nor would RA-Aus let you run any type of course like, BAK, Air Leg, Human Factors courses etc...

Probably varies from state to state. In Victoria schools are not allowed to employ a teacher without a B.Ed and of course there's a bunch of other pieces of paper they need too now, depending on the level at which they teach. At the end of the day, it is the knowledge, experience, manner, flexibility and motivation rather than pieces of paper that make a good teacher.Best wishes and enjoy the journey.

Thanks David.

Lastly, thanks to everyone who gave their input and opinions, very much appreciated. I've taken it all into consideration. I'll keep everyone posted on how I go.

-Andrew