Hi Folks

Kleiny

Have just found this forum, looks pretty good. Im an aviation enthusiast since I can remember, live in Brisbane, and Townsville, and keep my plane at Caboolture. Love watching planes and flying them of course. Mainly interested in GA aircraft, but the smaller, recreational ones appeal to me as well.

G'day Kleiny, welcome along!

I reckon I've seen your Bonza at Caboolture, now I know who sits in the left seat!

I'm out on the Darling Downs west of Toowoomba, and am a bit plane crazy myself I think! 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif Fly whatever I can get my hands on basically 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

Ah ok, yeh, the rego is VH-MNO, let me know if you want to fly in, or me fly there sometime,always looking for somewhere to go. The cherokee in the pic on my profile, is what shares the hangar with mine.

let me know if you want to fly in, or me fly there sometime,always looking for somewhere to go. The cherokee in the pic on my profile, is what shares the hangar with mine.

Sounds like a plan sometime for sure, my number is 0429 680 423 if you ever want to catch up. You hire MNO out too, don't you?

Hey Tomo, to be honest, I only let two other pilots fly the Bonza, at the moment, mainly for insurance purposes, its a bit of an antique, so got to care for it! Plus it hauls real quick, Ive regularly cruised at 165kts, while wagging its tail in glee, hehehe my number 0408 195 507

Guest SAJabiruflyer

Hi Kleiny, welcome and enjoy. Just watch out for that Tomo character - he's right when he says he'll fly anything. Keep ya plane locked up 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Just watch out for that Tomo character - he's right when he says he'll fly anything. Keep ya plane locked up 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

I see you've upgraded a bit there Brett in your Avatar, looks like I need to come and visit eh? 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Guest SAJabiruflyer
I see you've upgraded a bit there Brett in your Avatar, looks like I need to come and visit eh? 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Ha Ha no such luck. One of my Avalon pics. Waiting till I go flying again to take another avatar pic, not so fat in the face now!!