Qantas QF 1 Drama Now

Guest Fred Bear

Guest Fred Bear

Yeah Kaz. Just got that. He was getting nil readout from his instruments. Asked control for his speed then after a few minutes he said it was sorted and he could continue to Bangkok. Will keep monitoring.

Guest Fred Bear

You never bloody know with them! Oh well, he is continuing on so there does not seem to be too much of a problem.Will keep listening for a bit. Maybe turning back would have been the better thing but they are happy so...

Guest Fred Bear

I can't tell you. I'd have to kill you!!! :ah_oh: It's the ADSB receiver worth $1,400 if you wish to buy (expensive hobby) that our tricky electronic Dick Smith wanted so badly to ban (along with my live atc feed).

In your bedroom? How can you sleep? The computer hum drives me nuts at night when I'm trying to sleep, I have to close the door to block it out... I bet Darren listens to it to go to sleep, like a lullaby...011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Guest Fred Bear
I bet Darren listens to it to go to sleep, like a lullaby...

Too right :) I live and breathe planes.Probably even dream about them.I have always been like that.Aviationitis.

Guest Emma Masters

Beleive it or not..Yep its true in our bedroom...the only good thing about it is i don't have to get up to switch the light on to feed my son as there is plenty off light from the scanner's, mouse and PC :confused: