New to you, you're new to me!

Jimbo59

Hey Jimbo, yeah the trikes are awesome. I'm in the process of buying one at the moment. At Gofly we have 2 Tecnam P92 Echo's, a Texan, and a Flight Design CTSW. In January, Gofly will also have a Flight Design MC and a new Savannah S. Thats what i really like about Gofly, we have a good varity of aircraft to choose from. All we need now is a taildragger and all the bases are covered. We fly trikes on the weekends, usually in the mornings. Pop in anytime or send me a message, will be happy to catch up and show you around the trikes. They are ideal for photography, you can see alot from the seat of a trike.All the best, and happy flying!

Hi Scooby.

Thanks for the reply. I will definitely give you a shout and have a closer look at these machines.

I've attached a couple of pics I took at the 2011 Gatton Air Park fly in for your enjoyment!

Cheers

Jim

IMG_3330.thumb.jpg.b9beae2ac48a5d0186c5f6c5ac2a6316.jpg

IMG_3333.thumb.jpg.85aa5b9e67ba7e72233a1de5413557fe.jpg

Hi AlanThese look great. Who's the dude in the Camo with the L4?

Attached is a shot of the L4 I fly and also a couple of shots I took of an Auster at the 2011 Gatton Air Park fly in

Cheers and happy flying in 2012

Jim

The Dude in the Camo is me taken in my younger years. We had an air display at Parafield so I dressed in period costume so to speak.

My squadron letter was A for Alan and the Rego was LFJ as the Cub was an L 4J.

I sometimes wish I still had the Cub as it could now be registered under Raaus. Love the photos of the Auster.

All the best for 2012, Alan.