need a favour- Jab 170 instrument closeup?

weird - actually this looks bigger here than it does on the website... hehe, well if anyone has the full screen size one, that would be nice, but this might actually work now that i see it like this.

Guest Lloydster

Hi there,

I have this edited template of a J170 panel. It may not match your aircraft's instrumentation, and may not be what you're looking for. But it's 2 minute's work to put it here!

PS. I have myself pegged as a slow-learning overly-analytical student, and I was certain I would NEVER go solo. But I did!!! I still don't have my Certificate, but I am slowly getting there.... (I think!). I find that it sometimes it pays just to think to yourself "Hey, how good is it that I get to fly a plane!!"003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif (Even if I do have to have an instructor with me at the moment.)

You WILL do it!

Cheers,

Lloyd.

ASC_J170_Panel_Labelled_2.thumb.gif.93de49d6bd0e24a7ebd1ce49a73b0ccf.gif

Not a problem, happy to help. Dont worry to much about the circuits, it will all click soon and you will wonder why you were having trouble in the first place :) Wait until you start doing crosswind circuits, thats when it gets fun :P

Guest Lloydster

Hey Nathan, is that the new 170D? (I think that's right. Longer nose, and they got rid of the large ventral fin underneath?) And if so, do you know if it is much different to fly than the older 170s?

No thats the schools 170C, but they also have a 170D. The panels are the same though (or pretty damn close too). Theres not too much noticable difference in between them, not enough really to actively notice it in flight anyway but if I had to choose between the two Id choose to fly the 170D, I think its the nicer of the two, but they could just be the difference between two aeroplanes, not necessarily because one is a different model. You are right though, the D model has a longer nose and no large ventral fin.