Pilot Certificate

Used some bug and tar remover to clean up. Tomorrow I will wash and if Parafield is open I will get some polish and polish her. Can't fly so I might as well get her all tidied up. Had a nice afternoon with the boys this afternoon.

I am confused and stressed already J170. If I can get my nerves under control I know Ican pass. I just want to go flying and relax for once. Tomorrow is looking good but I am not allowed to fly. Oh well I will sit inmy plane on the Tarmac and dream. LOL. Don't laugh at me sitting in the cockpit with my headphones on.

• Like 2

It looks pretty bad if an instructor puts a student up for the test and the student fails, so if your your instructor thinks your up to it then your up to it. Enjoy the experience and once you earn your wings then how about a visit to Goolwa to show off the new plane!!

I'll echo what Peter says, A) Your instructor won't assess you unless you are ready to do it, B) What is the worst that can happen, you stuff up the assessment, You will have identified any weaker areas in your training so now you know what to review and concentrate on and you've had an hours flight with an instructor!

I remember that most of the pressure I felt in the assessment is self imposed, just try and relax and all you've learnt will come to you as required.

Good Luck

Phil 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

• Like 1

Don't worry you will do just fine. All of your flying buddies will be there to give you support. We will be sitting on the obs platform with a hot coffee and score cards LOL. Just think of it as a check rather than a test... I think Truro is within your area limitation once you have done you check, so we can drop in on them and drink their coffee....... When is you check flight anyway?

Not saying. Flight time is 1130 Saturday. I will have post it notes all over the dash to remind me of everything. Drinks are on me late in the day when I pass. I also need to get up hours fast after for passenger rating. Mate Loxton have a BBQ on I think Sundays. I am making that my first flight after Navs. Spoke to Gary FK9 tonight. He says I will pass and he will teach me navs as soon as I do. Going tobe a long week. LOL