Renewed Flyer

Roy Wales

G'day everyone. New to recreational flying and new to this site. I have enjoyed reading some of the stories in the forums.

I Achieved a PPL in 2002 and have vertually done no flying since. Raising a family and the rising cost of GA flying found me drifting away from aviation. After spending a couple of weeks sifting through mountains of recreational flying websites and doing the sums on affordability, I have gained a renewed interest and am keen to get back up in the air to start a conversion to recreational certification.

I am based in Tumut and looking forward to becoming involved with the local aero club, operating a Jabiru 170.

Cheers

Roy

• Like 1

G'day everyone. New to recreational flying and new to this site. I have enjoyed reading some of the stories in the forums.I Achieved a PPL in 2002 and have vertually done no flying since. Raising a family and the rising cost of GA flying found me drifting away from aviation. After spending a couple of weeks sifting through mountains of recreational flying websites and doing the sums on affordability, I have gained a renewed interest and am keen to get back up in the air to start a conversion to recreational certification.

I am based in Tumut and looking forward to becoming involved with the local aero club, operating a Jabiru 170.

Cheers

Roy

sounds a familiar story. Looking at doing the same!