The end of the good time in the Hawkesbury skys for PPCs

It had to happen. I just found out that we can no longer fly PPC in the controlled air space in the Hawkesbury area when they're active.

I don't know all the facts yet I was just told by Hutcho yesterday that the RAAF ruling had changed.

The RAAF become active at 8am 7 days a week so we're sweet to fly before that time. Sure going to miss getting up there when it suited me.

Hooroo, Kevin SaVell

• 4 weeks later...
Time for you to move Kevin. I moved out to the country so I could fly any time I wanted to. Come over here to WA, we have much more open space. Andy from Aerochute figured that out and is now over here. We have plenty of room for more. 026_cheers.gif.2a721e51b64009ae39ad1a09d8bf764e.gifJohn

Thats the beuty of living in oz lots of space to move around and get away from it all.

G'day John, I hope you're well and still pick'in and strumming away.

Hi, Fred.

I guess we had a good run for a long time with the RAAF.

Robyn and I still get up but its an early start for us. Weve been caught up there when they've become active and they were very friendly and guided us back home, so its all good.

Im glad Andy is over your way, I don't know the man but Ive only ever heard good things about him from the people that have met him.

Robyn and I flew at Cowra last weekend with Hutcho and the kids from his Breakaway program. Good weather, great kids, fun time.

Wont be long before the Spartan ppc buggy lands here. Cant wait to get my bum in one and try it. My mate Trevor has 4 heading this way, 2 doubles and 2 single seaters all converted to hand controls for Australia.

Hooroo, Kevin SaVell