Look out, I'm back!!

BrettR44

G'day all, I thought I'd drop in again to say hi and see how everyone is.

Several years ago I jumped online during my RAAus training and this forum gave me a lot of assistance and I got to meet with some great people.

After that I began chasing a dream which was my commercial helicopter licence.

Well today I'm working for Rotorvation Helicopters in both a Business Development and pilot role. I love flying and love sharing with everyone!

The main reason I've made a return is because we have a major event here in WA between the 29th Sept & 1st Oct. I'll be there with a few crew and a helicopter to conduct joy flights over the long weekend but I'm also hanging out to catch up with a number of forum members who have followed my journey over the years.

So I really hope to catch up with everyone, I'll be camping out over the two nights so fingers crossed we can share a beer or two while we're all there!

Fly safe and I hope to see you there!

• Like 1

G'day Brett,

Welcome back, and its good to see how you have progressed. I still remember seeing a video clip of one of your 1st helicopter solo flights back when you were learning to fly those buggars.

I'll be at Westfly on Saturday so I'll come by and introduce myself.

Just keep an eye out for the old codger with the belly!!

Pud

• Like 1

Guest Maj Millard

G'day again Brett, Good to see you back in the forum. I was in the Helibiz hangar today at Shute harbor and they have several R66s being assemblied and sold. They operate here now almost daily. One was getting a sprayboom set-up installed for ag-spraying with 400 Lts capacity.............................................................Cheers Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

G'day again Brett, Good to see you back in the forum. I was in the Helibiz hangar today at Shute harbor and they have several R66s being assemblied and sold. They operate here now almost daily. One was getting a sprayboom set-up installed for ag-spraying with 400 Lts capacity.............................................................Cheers Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

G'day Major! I'm hearing some great things about the R66, would love to give it a run one day! I reckon she'll be my first turbine endorsement. How's the flying coming along?