New

• 3 weeks later...

Real good thanks got2in that day got a bit windy great to fly over crops 2feet high for 100s of meters to few scary moments with gusts of wind up higher ,not quite used to that bit ,best to be flying on the better days for bit longer .conversion might be finished tomorrow or next day then full lic then I think it's 10 hrs for pax endo .this is by far more fun than tin can flying.meeting a few other aero chute owners along the way and have flown in three places now .another starting training tomorrow so good that its a growing sport here in the west .funny thing I didn't even know this form of flying existed here till 3 or 4 months ago now have my own and looking forward to lots of new places to fly and people to meet.

Yeah good to see your having fun,they sure are a forgiving machine to fly.You will find that when you fly low on a calm day say 30 ft,you just have to

let the Aerochute settle itself without giving it to much throttle and you will see it just stays there,great feeling,just every now and then give small

amount of throttle adjustment when when she gets a bit too close to the ground and just hold it there.Cheers.

Hey 503 and Fred,Where either or both of you at Kev's place for the annual fly-in last month?

If so I was the guy with the yellow jeep and old Jack Russell.

John

No mate, I am way out in Bundaberg Queensland with the pick up truck with the old staffy in the back.Not too many ppc flyers over here,but that

will change eventually I hope.We had a flyin organised at Watts Bridge South East Queensland,near Somerton dam with Cosmick last month, but the bad weather had other ideas.Always next time.

When harvest is over and the heat dies down a bit I will get everyone up here to go for a fly (Carnamah. WA). Kev was here not long ago. Plenty of wide open spaces to fly and over 6000 acres to practice your low level flying as well as cross country between our farms. Fred of course you are welcome but I think the distance will be a problem. It is indeed very good to see the number of Aerochute pilots rising here in WA. I fly alone most of the time so any company is greatly appreciated.

John

503,When harvest is over and the heat dies down a bit I will get everyone up here to go for a fly (Carnamah. WA). Kev was here not long ago. Plenty of wide open spaces to fly and over 6000 acres to practice your low level flying as well as cross country between our farms. Fred of course you are welcome but I think the distance will be a problem. It is indeed very good to see the number of Aerochute pilots rising here in WA. I fly alone most of the time so any company is greatly appreciated.

John

Thanks for the invite anyway John,I got a ripper of a piece of a country airstip I use about once a week where I fly on my own.There are a few of those

UNCR friendly for PPC country airfields around close by where I am.I found them on this book I purchased from Budgetpilotsupplies.com.au.Its

called The Queensland Country Airstrip Guide,but there is one available for every state.Worthwhile if you want to venture out of your patch from

time to time.Cheers.

I'm in John ,more the better .looks like a another new pilot about to start training ,there is now two instructors in Perth,looking good for some more bigger events here in wa.

• Like 1