2nd Toogoolawah update - Equinox

Graham Pukallus

Come and enjoy a great weekend of flying and entertainment at the Equinox Skydiving Festival.

As mentioned prior, I met up with the chief Pilot and discussed the plans for the local flying groups to attend on the Equinox Weekend 27th 28th Oct . He was very helpful with his recommendations for Aircraft Parking etc and informed me that they have a Unicom frequency 123.75.

It was suggested that pilots call in at the 10 mile point and notify them of our position and circuit arrival time,

I would be recommended that everyone enter circuit on a wide downwind leg and proceed as usual.

It is intended that there will be VHF radio equipped taxi marshals for arriving aircraft.

Runways are 06/24: length 908 Metres/ 2978 ft

GPS position: 27.07314133, 152.37793168

For all accom options and bookings, check the Ramblers/ Toogoolawah website.

Book early,so not to be disappointed and to have the accommodation that best suits you and your crew / family.

Everyone is invited for a day trip, overnight in comfortable accomodation or fly in for breakfast on Sunday, approx 8.30.

Any enquiries / ideas/ recommendations are welcomed. For all the latest photos and info of what to expect ,go to Ramblers website and check out the Equinox brochure info pack. re Equinox SDR8999_web.pdf

Graham

474501450_Equinoxphoto.jpg.4137454a94ebf0e6379274ca8aac9974.jpg