My Work Experience ...

Owi

• My first job was working in an Orange Juice Factory, but I got canned. Couldn’t concentrate.

• Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but just couldn't hack it. So they gave me the axe.

• After that I tried being a Tailor, but wasn’t suited for it. Mainly because it was a sew-sew job.

• Next I tried a Muffler Factory, That was too exhausting.

• Then tried being a Chef, figured it would add a little spice to my life. But just didn't have the thyme.

• Next I attempted being a Deli Worker, but any way I sliced it... I couldn’t cut the mustard.

• My best job was a Musician, but eventually found I wasn’t noteworthy.

• I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but didn't have the patience.

• Next was a job in a Shoe Factory. Tried real hard but didn’t fit in.

• I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered I couldn't live on my net income.

• Managed to get a job working for a Pool Maintenance Company, but work was too draining.

• So then I got a job in a Workout Centre, But they said I wasn't fit for the job.

• After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as a Historian, until I realized there was no future in it.

• My last job was working in Starbucks, But had to quit because it was the same old grind.

• So then I tried Retirement and found great satisfaction. I'm perfect for the job...

• Haha 1