Greetings from Russia!

Guest accord

Guest accord

Hi all, my name is Andrey. I the beginning pilot. Recently I have started the project "All world-one plane". Its essence that I have decided to address for the help in purchase of airplane(Cessna-152) to pilots from all countries.

What for it is necessary for me I has written here http://my-dream-plane.livejournal.com.

PS. So it has turned out, that the first where I have written this forum. :)

Guest disperse

it's allways good to give a little ( if not a lot ).......but my giving is maxed out at the moment.....sponsered child , docters abroad .... recent failed buisness and a broken leg (again helping someone else )

ahh the ironie of workers comp.....all the time in the world and no money...!

but NEVER NEVER give up on a dream or the belief that all is possible....."now what else can i sell to pay for those flying lessons" ?

Hello Andrey,

Welcome to the forums! You will find a lot of excellent information here and lots of friendly people. Ask anything you want and you will find someone with the answer. Again, welcome and enjoy your stay

Well Andrey I'm sure that you will realise your dream because you certainly do have initiative and the drive to do so.

If I was you I would not apoligise for my english as it should be your translator doing so for his, but I can't talk because I think that the only Russian word I know is "Moscow".006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

I viewed you web site and I must say that it looks very cold where you are, almost as cold as Biloela in central Queensland Australia.

It dosn't snow here it's worse than that it rains refrigerators.;)

Anyway all jokes aside I really do wish you all the best in achieving your dream and I'm sure that you will as there is always someone out there willing to help, particularly in the area of aviation and recreational pilots.

Kind regards,

Rick ;)

Guest accord

Thanks all for kind words. :)

rick-p,if will go to Russia, do not go to Moscow. Moscow is not Russia. This state in the state.