Hello, I'm Bobby

Guest Bobby

I have been a member for some time but have not posted until this morning. I have had an interest in flying since I was a child which was a while back. I have admired Oz and it's inhabitants for many years. You guys are a very amiable and cheerful group that has a knack for rolling with the blows. I was around flying as a child quite a bit because if my Pastor being a pilot as well as my uncle. My uncle was a plantation manager in a remote part of southern Arkansas and a plane was a necessary tool in his work. As a result I got lots of hours in an Aeronica (sic). Later in life I put a lot of hours in a Martin-Marietta B-26 in the Korean Conflict. Since I got out of the US Air Force I have just been a sideline observer and admirer of aircraft and flying. I will soon be posting some of my long and boring war stories from my Air Force time. It's good to be with all of you.

Guest colt_pa22

What part of Arkansas do you live in Booby? My father lived in Fayetteville for around two years working at Ozark Aircraft Systems and we visited you fair state twice.

colt