Newbie to Aviation

Guest winney

Hi all members,

I found out about this site after meeting Glenn dribbling, drooling, dreaming at DC3's landed at Cowra. Sorry Glenn 111_oops.gif.41a64bb245dc25cbc7efb50b743e8a29.gif

I am an avid novice photographer whose knowledge of Aviation is very limited, but love trying to get a good action shot.

Hopefully will become more involved, unless I get banned for making comments about Glenn.

Cheers Ian

Hi all members, I found out about this site after meeting Glenn dribbling, drooling, dreaming at DC3's landed at Cowra. Sorry Glenn 111_oops.gif.41a64bb245dc25cbc7efb50b743e8a29.gif

I am an avid novice photographer whose knowledge of Aviation is very limited, but love trying to get a good action shot.

Hopefully will become more involved, unless I get banned for making comments about Glenn.

Cheers Ian

Yes that just about describes what was happening. Did you read my other topic about the first DC-3 that came here? You'll understand better at just how addicted I am.

Don't worry I won't ban you 8)

If you want to get some action shots come out to the airport this coming Monday between 6 and 6:30pm. We are going on a half hour competition flight. You should be able to get some shots of some aircraft then.

Sunday 26th March the club is having another open/TIF day so come along to that as well.