Greeting from norther hemisphere

Guest SpeedBird

Guest SpeedBird

Hello all,

Greetings from the northern hemisphere (London), just would like to introduce myself, My name is Pedro I?m 23 PPL student (on hold at the moment the practical side of flying), I am also about to start a degree (distant learning) in Criminology and Criminal Justice with Griffith University.

Also at the moment working on my move to Australia (emigrating sometime next year) and the reason I joined the site is so I can get the feeling of Oz aviation, try to fit in and above all learn!!! I am also a keen amateur photographer just bought a new digital camera Sony R1, and when I fly I tend to use my Casio (smaller and easier to take pictures when flying, and since I am learning I can?t get distracted taking pictures with a big camera like the R1).

Career wise, one is still undecided but aviation is one of the options.

So yeah bit of a biography.

Attached some pics I took:

This one i took when i was in Brisbane in Nov/Dec:

During one of my flying lessons:

Use to fly this:

And this:

:)

PS - if anyone wants to have a chat and see more pics im normaly online via msn (address on my profile).

• 1 year later...
Guest AussieFlyer

G'day, 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Just to let you all know that I have adopted a new identity...

I will keep the nick "SpeedBird" because it has a special meaning, but I have to adapt to the new reality moving to Oz, will be flying in Oz, Living in Oz, etc in Oz so... AussieFlyer is the "new" me... After all I'll be an aussie sooner or later... :lol:

Pedro

Pedro, instead of starting a new profile it would be preferrable if you could change your speedbird nick. PM me when you get a chance.

Hey Pedro, welcome to our side of the world! We fly upside down you know .... just kidding 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

The pictures are nice but where was the infamous Queensland sunshine ... must have been AWOL.

Criminal Justice ay? Seems a lot of people have chosen that route of study. Maybe its partially due to the influence of the plethora (my big word for the day) of TV shows like CSI, Law & Order etc.

Anyways, enjoy your stay with TAA ... (hey now that rhymes, could be a jingle) :lol:

Regards ...

Guest AussieFlyer

Hello,

Thanks, I'll try and add more pics soon.

With regards to the degree I changed, I am now doing the LLB Law Hons... It's tough so much reading and research we have to do, and trying to do law and aviation is quite time consuming... But it is interesting!

Regards,

Pedro

msn: [email protected]