G'day, just thought I would introduce myself

Guest PRSOV

Guest PRSOV

Well I just registered and this looks like a good ole aviation forum so here's to cheers, I hope to be posting more soon.

I am currently a CPL student with almost 60 hours total.

PR

Guest PRSOV

Currently living out at Bankstown,

I lived at home up on the Central Coast up until I was 20, then decided to take flying up full time so enrolled in a full time flying course at YSBK. Have just finished my PPL and starting CPL this Monday.

I live right accross the road from the airport :)

Weather has been quite bad here today, was suppose to be flying down to Canberra today in CTA for the first time :(

Although we had a departures controller from YSSY come and held a presentation on all the nice technology they have there, very interesting!

PR

Guest PRSOV

Nah I am not doing my training with Basair, I did look into it... In the end I chose another flying school.

I'll be at Bankstown next month... good chance we'll meet each other then.

It's nice to meet up with people with the same interests, you get talking to on the net.

This is a good site because no one slangs off and every one is pretty friendly.

Chainsaw and I have spoken on the phone and will probably meet up when I'm in Sydney.

Sixties

Guest Chainsaw

PRSOV Welcome!!

This is a good board. Very friendly and has 2 or three fantastic ol farts like 60's and me. Now you can't get any better ;)

Always feel free to ask 'dumb' questions if you want to. We all have a lot to learn and this is a great way.

Guest PRSOV
Always feel free to ask 'dumb' questions if you want to. We all have a lot to learn and this is a great way.

Well I am still trying to understand how you are 10 minutes from YSSY if you live out near Oberon, that is 21nm south of Bathurst (YBTH). :roll:

Guest Chainsaw

Hye,

Quite simple really (like me). I spend some of my time at Dolls Point and some at the farm north of Oberon.

Sometime my mind isnt sure where it is anyway!

• 1 month later...