Plane Goes Down

Guest Glenn

There are 3 men in a plane. A priest, a baseball player and a soldier. the pilot goes into the cabin and tells them that there is a weight overload on the plane and they would each have to throw one personal belonging out the window to safely land. the priest throws out a bible and says, "forgive me lord, i will get another one." The baseball player throws a baseball out and says, "i play professional baseball, i can get these whenever i want." Now, the soldier throws out a grenade and says, "i'm in the army, i can get these whenever i need them." so they all land safely and go their seperate ways. The priest comes among a child who is praying very hard. the priest says, "why are you praying so, child?" the child says, "i've been praying to god for a bible and he finally sent me one!" Then the baseball player goes up to a kid who is crying hysterically. he says to the kid, "why are you crying?" the kid sniffles, "a baseball fell from the sky and hit me in the head!!" The soldier goes along and sees a kid laughing very very hard. he says to the kid, "what is so funny, kid?" the kid says "you'll never believe this! I farted and i blew up my house!!