Video: Exclusive footage of Airbus A380 MSN007 landing in Toulouse from the cockpit

Guest Chainsaw

Guest Chainsaw
Flight was onboard the Airbus A380 media flight yesterday armed with a video camcorder, which Airbus permitted inside the cockpit while the ultralarge airliner made its bumpy landing back at Toulouse.The video clip is presented to you in almost raw format below. There are also three first hand accounts of the flight and the aircraft in our blog pages. Two from Airline Business deputy editor Brendan Sobie (including one when the oxygen masks deployed unexpectedly), and one from Flight group editor Kieran Daly.

In the meantime, sit back and enjoy the landing. Flight TV will bring you more from inside the A380 cabin soon.

http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/20 ... m-the.html

• 11 months later...
Guest mr_turbo_rx7

Hi everyone, its my 1st post :D

Cool vid, does anyone know if any other a/c have the taxi video display? Great idea i recon.

Mick.

Hi Mick

Welcome to TAA. Perhaps you would like to introduce yourself to the rest of the crew over at viewforum.php?f=20 You will be made very welcome.

I'm pretty sure most if not all Airbuses have this display. Not sure about other aircraft manufacturers though.

Guest Chainsaw

Gday Mick,

Glad to have you aboard mate. A warm welcome to TAA. There is so much stuff on here, it will keep you busy for a bit ;)

Guest OzChris

Not a bad video...

A bit messed up after touch down - surely the landing wasnt THAT rough!

I luv the shot where they are entering the parking bay, and seeing the reflection of this giant bird in the window.

Oh my, the pilots were soooo relaxed during the landing of that monstrous aircraft .. I luv it :D

.... nothing like the chaos interspersed with moments of sheer terror that occur while landing my small Cessna :!: (j/k)