G'day from Ray

Guest groover

Guest groover

Hi all,

I'm an aircraft enthusiast from Adelaide, although I will be posted to East Sale at the end of this year. For most, that will be a hint that I am in the Air Force. I am an Aeronautical Engineer. I have been interested in aviation since 1973, when my father took me up to the top of Sparke's Hill in Brisbane and we watched the first four F-111s being delivered to Australia enroute to Amberley. I am interested in both military and commercial aviation and collect 1/400 scale diecast airliners. I am also interested in aircraft photography and have submitted 30 shots so far in the photo gallery. Here's one of my gallery pics:

Hi Ray...

welcome to the site mate.. I have a mate who was based at East Sale as a Roulette pilot/instructor.

Sale is a nice place. I am up near there at the moment on holidays.

Guest groover

I have been on various deployments to Sale but have not yet lived there. My other postings have been Amberley, Williamtown, Laverton, Canberra and Edinburgh. Looking forward to Sale, it's supposed to be great for families.

Guest Glenn

Welcome aboard Groover. I love your photos.

I started TAA from collecting aircraft models. Still got over 100 stored away in the cupboard. I have all sizes including some 1/400 Dragon Wings

Where did you hear about this site from?

Your your stay :)

Guest groover
Welcome aboard Groover. I love your photos.I started TAA from collecting aircraft models. Still got over 100 stored away in the cupboard. I have all sizes including some 1/400 Dragon Wings

Where did you hear about this site from?

Your your stay :)

Thanks Glenn,

I heard about this site from a poster on the Sydney Airport Message Board a few weeks back. The 1/400 models are quite impressive and recent releases of the TAA A300 in Qantas, Australian and TAA 'camel' colours have had strong following.

Regards

Ray

• 3 months later...