joining in

Guest Drifter_Driver

Guest Drifter_Driver

wow- few familiar faces in here, I did'nt even knew this place existed till yesterday.

looks like a fun place

Guest OzChris
wow- few familiar faces in here, I did'nt even knew this place existed till yesterday.looks like a fun place

Hi Drifter Driver - WELCOME!

This is a fun place - the friendliest aviation forum, thats for sure!

Hope you enjoy your time here...

Guest g_i_jack029

Welcome Drifter!!!

as ozchris said "Friendliest aviation Forum"......it sure is!!!

Where you from?

and

What interests you in aviation?

ENJOY

Guest Drifter_Driver
Welcome Drifter!!!as ozchris said "Friendliest aviation Forum"......it sure is!!!

Where you from?

and

What interests you in aviation?

ENJOY

hi guys, the type of aircraft i fly is a highly classified secret :lol:

in addition to secret aircraft i have recently also started with weightshift flying (a single seat homebuilt trike called pursuit10). originaly from india i am now living in western sydney with wife and a two year old daughter.

good to see you dave c, i will have to ring you sometime dave. i dont know what shifts u r doing recently u can drop me pm for suitable time if u can.

ozchris r u the same guy i sent an email regarding a gps a while ago, your avatar looks familiar.

from glen :Where did you hear about us from? - i am a member of rec flying forum which happened to be down for whole day yesterday which got me googling the net resulting in finding this site- good find i think

p.s. this site seems to load very slowly on my pc, or it could be the pc ?

Guest Darren Masters

Welcome here Mr S. Sorry I have not been in contact of late. Have been offline for a while now and was only connected on the weekend. Good to see you here and hope to catch up for a fly or bbq soon (my turn for the bbq this time) 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

• 2 weeks later...
wow- few familiar faces in here, I did'nt even knew this place existed till yesterday.looks like a fun place

Hello to you and welcome from me. I too have just joined. The chat room is very good as the folk in there are nice.. A really friendly site. =D>