G'day All.

Motty

G'day everyone,

I have just stumbled across the site via a link from Paul Bennet's MaxxG web site so I thought I'd stop in and say hello. 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Keen on just about anything military (or warbird) and have been lucky enough to have worked on aircraft for a living. I also enjoy taking the odd photo. 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Cheers,

Motty.

Guest Darren Masters

G'day Motty. You have stumbled onto a wonderful site! Please enjoy it here. We have people from many different backgrounds here. Looking forward to your contributions 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Guest Glenn

Welcome aboard Motty.

Paul is a great bloke. Have met him several times.

His Pitts is currently here in Cowra for repairs after a minor accident on the way home from Parkes. I understand that he wasn't flying it at the time.

Welcome aboard Motty.Paul is a great bloke. Have met him several times.

His Pitts is currently here in Cowra for repairs after a minor accident on the way home from Parkes. I understand that he wasn't flying it at the time.

Yes, I heard about that. Ooops. 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif Glad that no-one was hurt (other than his pride).

Have you heard that Paul is now the National, Unlimited Aerobatic Champion too?

Cheers,

Motty.

Guest Darren Masters

Ha ha yes.He has my good mate Paul Androniou chasing his tail next year! Talk of it being held in MEL next time too. People growing sick of YPKS.

Guest Darren Masters
There was talk of moving it to Cowra but I don't know what happened there.

Apparently alot of the guys are keen on MEL. The airfield was mentioned but I will ask Paul.

Yeah, I posted this - http://theaussieaviator.net/showthread.php?t=26171&highlight=parkesI was at parkes on the Monday when the rain came again and the flying finished. Shame because I would've like to see what the results would have been if the two Paul's flew again.

Ahh, sorry. I'm still finding my way around all the forums.

I had the pleasure of meeting Paul Andronicou (and the late Pip Borman) at Nowra last year.

I think Paul Bennet is quite happy with the way things finished. :tongue:

Cheers,

Motty.

Guest Darren Masters
Ahh, sorry. I'm still finding my way around all the forums.I had the pleasure of meeting Paul Andronicou (and the late Pip Borman) at Nowra last year.

I think Paul Bennet is quite happy with the way things finished. :tongue:

Cheers,

Motty.

I bet he is Motty! Yes, I have known Paul for several years. Will be going for a fly with him when I am in Melbourne next week. He will be right there next year I am sure of it 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif He did well 2yrs in a row (2nd) considering he had a break from comps for a while. I did his web page if you want to look:

http://www.extra300saerobatics.com

Have not updated that in a while...

G'day Motty

And welcome aboard. I know you have some nice images in your collection too.

And speaking of Paul Bennet I rang Paul last week and he was in the midst of moving the pitts with the wing on top of his car and the Pitts in-tow. hope he gets it back together soon.

Regards

Scott

Guest Darren Masters

Cheers Motty. Matter of opinion re the website. Paul is happy with it (which is the main thing). Personally, I would like alot more flash on there and to 'vamp' it up a little. With your permission I would love to use those pics of his on his web page giving you full credit. You would need to email me the originals. Consider entering them in our photo of the month mate!

Cheers Motty. Matter of opinion re the website. Paul is happy with it (which is the main thing). Personally, I would like alot more flash on there and to 'vamp' it up a little. With your permission I would love to use those pics of his on his web page giving you full credit. You would need to email me the originals. Consider entering them in our photo of the month mate!

I prefer a simpler is better look personally but, then again, I don't design websites. 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Would 1280px wide with the watermark be ok (which I have handy) or do you need them without the watermark?

Cheers,

Motty.