G'day from YTWB

Guest djrose

Guest djrose

Hello all,

a newbie to the forum, just wanted to be polite & say G'day.

I've recently (only 2 lessons thus far) commenced my flying training here in Toowoomba & am loving it!! It's a life long dream that I should have done 10yrs ago (before I got married & had 4 kids!)

I'm planning on going through to my CPL (career change), hopefully things in the aviation industry will have improved by the time I'm finished with my training.

Anyway, it's great to be a part of something with like minded people.

See you on the forums!

Damien.

Actually on another thread you have answered my question.001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Will possibly catch you around. The DDAC monthly comps are good fun. I am sometimes there catching the landings with my camera. But mostely out on the field when the Aerotec Adventure flights and warbird guys are operating, taking shots of those departing and landing. Never get sick of seeing or hearing those guys flying.

Scott

Guest Nostalgair

G'day Scott,

I was in YTWB the other day; one of my favourite places.

Good luck with the career change and I always reckon a downturn is a good time to be training or improving qualifications. You'll have the tickets when the upswing comes.

Cheers

Owen

Guest djrose

Thanks for the welcoming message guys.

We will most likely cross paths Scott, I'll keep an eye out for the guy with the big Canon.