Gday from the South Island

TAA Qwerty

Gday from Tassie

I was enjoying interacting with other aviation enthusiasts on another well known Australian recreational aviation website but it seems that I ran foul of the owner and got my self banned for three days. I don't know why, I didn't do or say anything outrageous or antisocial but I don't want to go back there again. Bahhhh, doesn't matter.

I am an aviation addict, I have a fairly unique view of the world, (at least my view appears to be different from the neuro-typical view), I own two dogs, a Lightwing and a 6 cylinder tailwheel Jabiru. I like to fly and I get about a bit.

I like to challenge my self in many things, I like challenging cross country flights like flying my Lightwing from Tas up the coast to Cook Town and back via the outback. I like to challenge conventional thinking on many topics, particularly when conventional thinking is stupid. I have trouble tolerating stupidity and closed minds (maybe that's why I was banned from the other site?).

I am looking forward to discussing anything aviation and getting to know the members here.

Guest Darren Masters

G'day mate and welcome to the forums. You have indeed found the right place and as Glenn mentioned, NOBODY gets banned here.

Guest Canberra Man

Hi.

Pleased to be here. Long in the tooth at 79 but quite active. I still manage to put time in at the local aviation museum. I did national service in the late forties in the Royal Artillery and three months after demob, I had signed on in the RAF. Trained as electrical fitter and first worked on the Avro Lincoln and then the Canberra. I also help my wife breeding miniature poodles, we have a litter due in three weeks.

Ken