Aircraft Stolen - A L E R T

Guest DWB

Guest Michael Coates

Its a cheap way of advertising given the exposure...... The picture they are using is not great......

Its a cheap way of advertising given the exposure...... The picture they are using is not great......

I guess not everyone takes photos of their plane regularly,,,,I just can't help myself, my iPad is like a new baby album!

I remember a helicopter getting knocked off from bankstown a few years back, got flown to taree and abandoned, I recall it was IFR in a jetranger, and I don't think anyone got caught for it!

Guest Michael Coates

like most aviators, if you open my wallet there is a picture of my favourite aeroplane and not my wife. They really pisses her off !

Guest avi8tr

The whole thing has been approached in a very poor manner.

If you know of the whereabouts of this aircraft, you should be contacting the police on 000 and not the Operations Manager of the RA-Aus on her mobile phone.

I don't understand why anyone would try and muddy the waters circumventing normal process.

Maybe she owns it............

But yeah call the Police. Does this perhaps come under the realm of Federal Police even?

look out to be kept forgoogle be thy friend ;)

Amazing! I thought I was the only one that didn't have a clue........

Guest Darren Masters
I remember a helicopter getting knocked off from bankstown a few years back, got flown to taree and abandoned, I recall it was IFR in a jetranger, and I don't think anyone got caught for it!

Yes, they did and it was an ex-police officer.