Kitfox King

Guest thrasher

HEY THRASHER, I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT DONK :devil: HE HAD UP FRONT.

HE CERTAINLY HAD SOME ABILITY.

IT MUST HAVE BEEN, THATS THE YELLOW ONE, A NASA SPECIAL.:yuk:

REGARDS,

RICK-P

In the video Kitfox Flying by Jimmy Franklin, the yellow M1V I think, is not a 582.

Look at the video "Kitfox 05.39" no 582 equiped Kitfox could perform those manoeuvres performed in the video.

The first one was, that is the "mud lark", fitted with a 582 but not the yellow Kitfox it had something a bit bigger.

Rick-p

AND FURTHER, I DON'T BELIEVE THAT IT IS A 912UL AS IT SAYS AT THE BEGINING OF THE VIDEO.

HELL IT WOULD HAVE TO BE ON MORE STEROIDS THAN BIG ARNIE.

RICK-P

Yes, thanks Chris I figured that one out a little late as there appears to be two (2) threads on this guys video's.

But what I was eventually saying was that even though in the other video it states that the motor is a 912UL I can't accept it as truth because if you study the video and you fly a Kitfox or Skyfox CA21 or CA22 fitted with a 912 UL there is no way that you would be able to pull a verticle climb from that position and maintain it for the height gain that the Kitfox in the video does it for.

Having said that, the guy's piloting skills impressed me somewhat in both videos.

He seem to have everything balanced so well, it was almost like a radio controlled plane.

His actions were smooth and seamless flowing from one manoeuvre to the next and it made the Kitfox look like a magic machine to fly.

Regards,

Rick-p