TOSG tech support

Bob Llewellyn

Hi everyone,

after a few years under a rock, TOSG is poking its snout out again. Thanks to Paul O'Connor we have a new website http://www.tosgaust.com/. Thanks to Ian Baker, all the precious information from the old website has been preserved. I have all of Tony's paper records, and thanks to Roy Gilby, pretty much all of his electronic records.

My main goal at the moment is to resolve the regulatory confusion about what is or isn't a legitimate modification (for example, the TST family received a Certificate of Type Acceptance - NOT a Type Certificate - under ANO 95.25, which specifically exempts them from Part IV of the Air Navigation Regulations - so, whilst some mods required CAR 35 blessing, the legal background is NOT the same as "any Type Certificated aircraft"...).

TOSG is still a not-for-profit organisation, and everyone is contributing their time for free. However, in order to have a convincing presence as a representative organisation, we charge a $50- p.a. membership fee to those willing to become a paid-up member of TOSG; this establishes a legal relationship, and pays for office consumables, postage etc.

We support every stripe of Thruster, under 95:10, 95:25, and 95:55 Thruster-based customised aeroplanes.

I invite you all to check out the website (an eternal work in progress, but - thanks again Paul - quite functional.

Cheers, Bob.