X air training

Why specifically the X-Air. The X-Air standard is basic three axis and a great little plane(I own one ). The X- Air Hanuman is a different configuration to the standard and has the addition of flaps. The Hanuman handles a little differently to the Standard( a good friend has one). I don't think it is any more or less difficult to handle just different. But surely any similar nose wheeler would fit the bill. Might I suggest however that you consider learning in a tail wheeler ( I also have one of these), if you can handle a t/wheeler you will most certainly be able to handle a nose wheeler and a tail dragger will help make you a better pilot. But this is only my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

If there is a 24 reg Xair (factory built) then it can be used for training. I dont think there is one in the sydney region used for training but I believe there may be a bantam at the Oaks?

• Agree 1

Th

Why specifically the X-Air. The X-Air standard is basic three axis and a great little plane(I own one ). The X- Air Hanuman is a different configuration to the standard and has the addition of flaps. The Hanuman handles a little differently to the Standard( a good friend has one). I don't think it is any more or less difficult to handle just different. But surely any similar nose wheeler would fit the bill. Might I suggest however that you consider learning in a tail wheeler ( I also have one of these), if you can handle a t/wheeler you will most certainly be able to handle a nose wheeler and a tail dragger will help make you a better pilot. But this is only my opinion.

If there is a 24 reg Xair (factory built) then it can be used for training. I dont think there is one in the sydney region used for training but I believe there may be a bantam at the Oaks?

I may be wrong, but there used to be a Bantam flying out of The oaks, but I don't think it's on line.

Maybe give David Rolf a ring on 0414 740 766 or 02 4657 2771, he'll be able to point you in the right direction. I'm sure.

• Agree 1