Welcome Pilots Just Landed

aripilot

Hi all from snowy Finland!

Hi Ari,

I have visited Finland a few times (Taavetti) as my wife is from there! Lots of trees and lakes - not many options for wheeled planes! I guess floatplanes are quite popular?

I like the look of the Groppo Trail - especially with the folding wings. I used to have a Skyfox Gazelle which had folding wings.

I see Inkoo is near the coast, west of Helsinki - will you put floats on your plane?

Cheers,

Neil

Hi Ari,I have visited Finland a few times (Taavetti) as my wife is from there! Lots of trees and lakes - not many options for wheeled planes! I guess floatplanes are quite popular?

I like the look of the Groppo Trail - especially with the folding wings. I used to have a Skyfox Gazelle which had folding wings.

I see Inkoo is near the coast, west of Helsinki - will you put floats on your plane?

Cheers,

Neil

Hi Neil

We have hundreds (thousands) of places where to land in Finland. Every 1000 ft field is long enough for our Cessna. This picture was taken in our back yard. Trail needs even less space. When Trail is finished my plan is to build skis and floats. Trail kits come with folding wings. I would be glad to show you Finnish archipelago from air next time you visit Finland.

Ari

• 1 month later...

Hi there. I'm a student pilot and film maker from Brisbane. I started the journey of becoming a pilot to overcome my fear of turbulence, and in the process am creating a web series on learning to fly. I'm happy to share the link but don't want to wear out my welcome on my first post.

Hi there. I'm a student pilot and film maker from Brisbane. I started the journey of becoming a pilot to overcome my fear of turbulence, and in the process am creating a web series on learning to fly. I'm happy to share the link but don't want to wear out my welcome on my first post.

Hi and welcome Stephen:wave: where are you learning? And what are you flying?We're mostly a friendy bunch here, so I don't think you'll wear out your welcome anytime soon.

Cheers

Tony